Grow and Learn at First Christian Preschool
Extended Care Option Available!
First Christian Preschool now offers a variety of options to meet the needs of families in our area, ranging from preschool only (9 a.m. -2:00 p.m.), to extended care from 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Click on the forms at the bottom of this page for more information.
First Christian Preschool:
- A non-profit school sponsored by First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in Paducah, KY.
- Licensed by the Commonwealth of Kentucky with certified teachers in every classroom.
- Dedicated to providing your child the best early childhood education possible.
- Strives to teach socialization and academic skills through love and age-appropriate activities.
- Has an excellect reputation throughout the community.
- Encourages parental involvement as family schedules permit.
- Follows the public school calendar.
- A Place to Learn, Grow, Love & Shine!
First Christian Preschool began in the early 70's with an in-house kindergarten. When kindergarten was moved into the public schools, a four-year-old class was added. Demand has allowed us to expand through the years and we now offer classes for 2, 3, 4 and Pre-K. We believe that every child is unique and each child should leave our school knowing they are loved and looking forward to their future school experiences.
Schedule of Classes:
- Two-Year-Old Classes - Monday, Wednesday & Friday (3 days) -- Tuesday & Thursday (2 days) or a combination of the two classes for 4 or 5 days.
- Three-Year-Old Classes - Monday, Wednesday & Friday (3 days) - Tuesday & Thursday (2 days) or a combination of the two classes for 4 or 5 days.
- Four Year Old / Pre-K - Monday, Wednesday & Friday (3 days) or Monday thru Friday (5 days)
- Teachers and staff are trained and certified in infant and child CPR and first aid.
- A plan is in place to insure only parents or those persons authorized by parents pick up children after school.
- Surveillance equipment is on-site and church visitors are restricted to one door that is monitored by church staff.
- An emergency disaster plan is implemented in case of a large natural disaster where evacuation is required.
Information and applications for the 2017-2018 school year are available as attachments below. Please contact the preschool for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 270-443-0513 (Preschool Office) or 270-443-8251 (Church office).
|FCC Preschool 2017-2018 Registration Flyer.pdf||267.65 KB|
|2017-2018 Enrollment Form (UPDATED).pdf||69.75 KB|
|Summer Program Enrollment Form2017.pdf||120.9 KB|